Students spend a significant amount of time in schools. What can they expect to walk away with. This is a small break of some of the highlights.
What do students receive BEYOND the diploma?
Students will develop
- Academic Excellence, Sense of Self, Dedicated Service, Balance in Life and Respect for All. This five values are the core of the learning experience.
- Global citizenship to prepare them for life
- Life long learning habits
- Communication and Collaboration
- Self-Management (Organization, Affective and Reflective)
- Critical Thinking, Creative Thinking and Transfer
- Problem solving
- The design cycle
- The research process
- Research skills (information and media literacy)
- Digital Identities
- Technology skills
- Sense of Play and learning as a process